Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shutter Happy Wedding Guest - Part 2

I had the privilege of attending Lori and Sikhiu's Wedding this past weekend at the Embassy Suites. I wanted to be more of a guest than a shooter, so I tried to stay out of the way as much as possible again. The good news is, I didn't shoot as much as Julie and James' wedding so I got to mingle a bit more instead of hiding behind my camera. The bad news is, my definition of a simple set up was a D700 + 80-200 2.8 AFS... not exactly small - but it is the only zoom lens I own and I can safely grab shots from a distance. I even left my camera bag in the car! Highly pocketable combo if you fancy MC Hammer pants.

Anyway, it was a beautiful wedding at the Embassy Suites in Downtown Portland.

Without further ado:











No comments:

Post a Comment