Sunday, March 29, 2009

Penny at Nostrana


Penny at Nostrana, originally uploaded by blister gone.

Had the pleasure of having dinner with Joe, Sammy, Penny, Vinh, Nikki, and my partner in crime, Audrey at Nostrana the other day. Fantastic food by the way, but that's not nearly as fun as photographing Penny.

She is the sweetest baby ever, just look at that adorable face! These are more or less casual shots, but the light was nice and the subject was cute so I can't complain.

Doing portraits of babies is really prompting me to get back to the basics. I need to stop being so lazy with Auto ISO on my new camera - 1/80th sometimes is just not fast enough for moving babies. I can handhold sharp shots at 1/80th, but it's definitely not a one size fits all setting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You can totally see both Joe and Sammy in Penny! How adorable! Please pass on my salutations to the happy family! :)

    ReplyDelete